Monday, January 12, 2009

It's beginning to look like a nursery

This past weekend my family came to visit and help with the nursery. My brother and dad can fix up a room in no time. My dad spent most of the day painting while the rest of us checked in on him, mom cleaned paint brushes and Adam pinted the chair rail. I am super pleased with the room. It looks precious. I can't wait to get the furniture, decorations and of course have the little girl to go in the room! Having the nursery painted made me more excited and made it seem even more unreal. In 3 months our life will look totally different and Adam and I can't wait.













3 comments:

  1. this is so cute!!!!!! it must be nice to have that kind of talent in the family

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nursery looks great! baby smith is going to love it! any names yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!!! can't wait to see pics of little baby smith!

    ReplyDelete